LITTLE ROCK AIR FORCE BASE MILITARY ATTORNEY
PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF ENLISTED PERSONNEL
As a member of the military, you have a lot on the line if you are facing criminal charges. Your career, your livelihood, and your future could all be jeopardized if you are convicted. At Joseph L. Jordan, Attorney at Law, we believe that every individual deserves an attorney who will aggressively fight on their behalf, with skill and with excellence.
Our Founding Attorney, Joseph Jordan, has years of experience in the legal field, as well as experience as a former Army Prosecutor. This gives him invaluable insight and perspective on how the prosecution will likely handle a number of cases. He is highly specialized in court martial defense and passionate about pursuing the best possible outcome for each of his clients. Learn more about your legal options by contacting a court martial defense attorney at our firm today.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF LITTLE ROCK AFB
Authorized in 1953 and opened in 1955, Little Rock Air Force Base sat on a large area of land, 6,100 acres of which were donated by landowners.
Take a look at a brief timeline of notable events for Little Rock AFB:
- 1955: Little Rock AFB hosts SAC’s 384th Bombardment Wing flying the Boeing B-47E Stratojet & the 70th Reconnaissance Wing (70RW) flying the RB-47 Stratojet and KC-97 Stratogreighter.
- 1960: Little Rock AFB houses 18 Titan II Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.
- 1962:11 B-47 Stratojet aircraft are deployed around the nation during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1965: First Air National Guard Unit to operate the RF-101 Voodoo. Participation in various relief effors throughout Arkansas & Louisiana.
- 1970’s: First C-130 Hercules aircraft arrives March 1970. Little Rock AFB transfers from SAC to Tactical Air Command, then to Military Airlift Command.
- 1980: Leaking fuel explodes resulting in destruction of launch complex and death of one airman.
- 1991: Several squadrons support operations from the Middle East & European theaters.
- 2001: The 463 AG has supported Operation Enduring Freedom & Operation Iraqi Freedom
- 2012: First Lady Michelle Obama visits to commemorate the second anniversary of her Let’s Move initiative.
Today, Little Rock AFB serves as the primary C-130 Hercules training base for the Department of Defense. The 19th Airlift Wing is the host unit at Little Rock AFB and supplies the largest C-130 Hercules transport fleet in the world, as well as humanitarian airlift relief to disaster victims. As the fourth largest employer in the state of Arkansas, Little Rock AFB has a local economic impact of $813.6 million.
SPEAK WITH A LITTLE ROCK MILITARY DEFENSE LAWYER TODAY!
Don’t wait until the last minute to speak with our firm. With a decade of experience, and a team who specializes in military cases, you can be confident in our advocacy. Attorney Jordan is an expert in the UCMJ and can guide you throughout every step of your case.
Get in touch with our experienced court martial attorney to find out more information about your case and about your options.