Joseph L. Jordan, Attorney at Law, is based out of Killeen, Texas, with a strong presence at Fort Cavazos (Fort Hood). Even so, our military defense attorneys represent brave men and women from all five branches of the military, no matter where they’re stationed around the world. So whether you’re a Soldier, Sailor, Coast Guardsman, Airman, or Marine stationed at a U.S. military base or serving abroad, you can place your trust in us.
Mr. Jordan is unique among military defense attorneys because he himself has lived and served around the world as an enlisted service member. As a result, he understands the demands of military life and can relate to the challenges and benefits of residing in specific locations. This global perspective makes Mr. Jordan highly equipped to handle even the most complex cases.
Domestic Locations Served
- Fort Cavazos (Fort Hood), Texas: Fort Cavazos (Fort Hood) is one of the toughest and busiest jurisdictions in the Army. Our proximity to this base makes us well-positioned to serve military members stationed here. Numerous incidents at Fort Cavazos (Fort Hood) have made the news in recent years, particularly in regards to sexual harassment and assault. Mr. Jordan takes these incidents—and their review board findings—very seriously. For expert representation, turn to us if you are ever accused of sexual assault.
- San Antonio, Texas: Jordan lives and works two hours from San Antonio. Over the years, he has provided exceptional representation to service members based at Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, and Fort Sam Houston, collectively known as Joint Base San Antonio. JBSA has had its share of negative and positive publicity recently. If you find yourself accused of any wrongdoing, reach out to find out how we can protect your rights.
- Fort Sill, Oklahoma: Fort Sill, located just north of Lawton, is a National Historic Landmark established in 1869. The need for increased transparency within this military base has garnered public attention as sexual assault and harassment claims have run rampant. Unfortunately, excessive claims can negatively affect innocent service members who are caught in the crossfire. If you have been wrongly accused, get advice from our Fort Sill military defense attorney.
- Little Rock, Arkansas: As the fourth-largest employer in the state of Arkansas, Little Rock Air Force Base has a local economic impact of over $800 million. If you are ever accused of a crime while stationed here, rest assured that Mr. Jordan can represent you.
International Locations Served
Thousands of U.S. military personnel are deployed at Air Bases, Army Garrisons, and other military bases around the world, where they live away from home and family for extended periods. Mr. Jordan is willing to travel anywhere in the world, if necessary, to represent your case. Here are a handful of diverse locations he lived and served while in the Army:
- Germany: If you are stationed at Spangdahlem Air Base, USAG Grafenwöhr, or another military base in Germany, rest assured that Mr. Jordan can defend you in your upcoming court-martial, administrative separation board, or board of inquiry.
- South Korea: During his time in the military, Mr. Jordan served as a prosecutor in the 2nd Infantry Division in South Korea. Today, he represents clients from numerous South Korean military installations, including Camp Casey, USAG Yongsan, and many others.
- Kuwait: Having lived and served in Kuwait, Mr. Jordan is familiar with the unique difficulties of this region. With ongoing tensions in the Middle East, the U.S. maintains a handful of military bases there. No matter where you’re stationed in Kuwait, you can count on Mr. Jordan to help you navigate any legal proceedings you’re involved in.
Why Experience as a Service Member Matters
Mr. Jordan has over 10 years of experience as a private practice military lawyer. In that time, he has successfully represented over 650 clients and tried around 200 cases to a verdict. We can defend against allegations of sexual assault, drug use, kidnapping, and any other crime punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
Before becoming a military defense attorney, Mr. Jordan served as an enlisted Soldier and Army JAG Officer, totaling more than a decade of overall experience in the U.S. Army. This gives him an in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of various internal decision-making processes. Such understanding is a critical part of representing your case and successfully pursuing a positive outcome.
Clearly, Mr. Jordan brings a wealth of knowledge and resources to each case he represents. Much of this comes from the global perspective he gained during his time in the military. To speak with a defense lawyer who has walked in your shoes, please contact Joseph L. Jordan, Attorney at Law, by calling us toll-free at 800-580-8034 or 254-221-6411. Mr. Jordan would be happy to speak with you directly about your case.